Present in Romania’s capital for the first Comic Con (the most important international event dedicated to fans of comics, video games, movies and TV series) organized in the country, actor Finn Jones, who plays Ser LORAS Tyrell in “Game of Thrones” sat Speaking to reporters “ring” of serial and fantasy literature. (x)
(interview google translated under the cut, sorry!)
That awesome moment when Finn Jones tells you that Gethin Anthony wrote “pages and pages and pages” about Loras and Renly’s first meeting.
Here’s what Finn, dressed as a panda, talked about at the conference.
- He mentioned more than once he likes LCD Soundsystem and Adventure Time.
- He said he likes Depeche Mode and David Bowie.
- He often talked about unicorns.
- His favourite book is “Oh, the Places You’ll Go!” by Dr. Seuss.
- If he were a character in AT, he would’ve liked to be Finn.
- He said when he was a child, he was afraid of being alone.
- When asked about Justin Bieber, he said “Terrible music, disgusting music.” He also mentioned that he doesn’t know him so he can’t judge him.
- When asked what character he would’ve liked to play other than Loras, he said “I’d be a tree, you decide (which tree).”
- He replied with “Honey” when he was asked what hair products he used. Considering the girl who asked the question also had curly hair, he said “Shall we have curly-haired babies?” and proceeded to rub his head with hers.
- “My most pleasant childhood memory? Oh, I had an awful childhood,” and then he pretended to cry.
- “If I were a dragon who would I eat?”
- “Spoiler? Oh, they all die in the end.”
- “You’re asking me what I would feel about having sex with Justin Bieber? Well, it depends on the size.”
- “Would I prostitute myself for a role?”
- “I think they should make frisbee a sport.”
4 favourite pictures - finn jones + candids, asked by killianmyovaries
→ Got Cast London Premiere / / 26th March 2013